ι и d ι v ι d u α ℓ ι s м
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japan, Newport

2 posters

Go down

Japan, Newport Empty Japan, Newport

Post  powerrave Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:58 pm

It was dark. Tamaki looked around, but saw nothing but darkness. Suddenly, she saw something like a screen from an old television showing something, right in front of her. On there, she saw herself and Lee and all the key events that had happened in their lives. Their first kiss, their first death. Their love, their fear, their pain, their happiness. It all seemed so distant inside this endless darkness.
Tamaki just stared at the screen, watching her own life. Then it shifted to the end. The time where Lee and Tamaki were standing on a cliff that gave a nice view over the ocean. All the fighting was over and they had their time alone. They enjoyed it until special forces had reached their location. They were to dispose of the supernatural humans, calling them monsters and demons. They stood in line and before Lee or Tamaki could do as much as say anything, they were executed.
Tears ran over Tamaki's cheeks, seeing this horrible death. the tears evaporated after 6 seconds. The screen disappeared, leaving nothing but darkness. Not much later, a voice echoed trough the darkness.
"Tamaki Kousaka. Lee Hodges. You are both dead. Your lives were short. You saved that earth from the worst. You got punished for it. You two, amongst other, later, deaths, will live a new life."

~~Somewhere in late 2011~~

Tachikoma sat in her car, looking over the shores. She already had a rough day and was slightly annoyed.
"The hell am I ever doing here? I could have been home for about 15 minutes already. But no! I just had to get co-ordinates send to me by a non-existent source!"
Then, while looking over the beach, she saw bodies of two people appear, as if it were damaged holograms. Tachikoma then rushed out of her car and onto the beach. When she got near the bodies, they disappeared the same way they appeared. Tachikoma looked around the location, but then just sighed and walked back to her car. The co-ordinates having completely vanished from her cybernetic brain.
"The hell... Just what the hell. Guess I just need some rest."

~~2012, Present time~~

Tamaki was feeling something. She opened her eyes to see that it was sand. She was on a beach. Her vision was still a bit hazy, but it didn't stop her from standing up. She didn't understand what happened, only that there may be a reason for her to be alive again. She turned her head and saw Lee who was struggling to get up. They were both in rather poor condition, still getting used to being alive again.

Last edited by powerrave on Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
powerrave
powerrave
Admin

Back to top Go down

Japan, Newport Empty Re: Japan, Newport

Post  3xR Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:04 pm

Raziël was living a peacefull life in a house at the beach ever since they defeated the forces of hell, he was one of the few that was never suspected of being supernatural, thus not hunted by the special forces that were to dispose of supernatural humans.
He was just sitting there, bored with his money, nothing to do when his eyes turned red
"come one, you're as bored as me, you want to fight... let's raise some hell, and beat up some humans" Fenrir said.
"No" Raziël responded "I'm not gonna beat the shit out of people just not to be bored, I... We are gonna take a walk on the beach for now, and figure out what to do later, maybe get a job to fight off the boredom."
Raziël went out and walked on the beach a bit.
3xR
3xR

Back to top Go down

Post  powerrave Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:19 pm

After a bit of time, Lee and Tamaki were on their feet.
"What are.. How are we here? Didn't we-" Lee said, then interrupted by Tamaki.
"We did. We were killed, twice." She then said. She looked around, Lee looked at the city. "This is not Corroded city. We should find out where we are." Lee noted. Tamaki quickly walked towards it.
"Lets do that now. Raziël in walking this way."
powerrave
powerrave
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum